D180: Drawing for Professionals - Day 1 of 2
HOURS/CEUS: 16 Hours (1.6 IACET CEUs) (16 PHTA CEUs)
Cost: $1,790 Early Bird Member $2,290 Early Bird Non-Member $1,990 Member $2,490 Non-Member
- Learn the basic types of drawings: elevation, section and plan.
- Demonstrate how to draw, not for beauty, but as a communication tool.
- Examine the common terms, symbols and methods used by professional designers and architects.
In our business, drawing is a tool that you must have in order to effectively communicate with your clients. In this course we’ll teach you fundamental sketching, drawing and drafting skills, along with how to read and layout plans. No previous drawing experience needed.
- Drawing Supplies
- Super Pass for PSP/Deck Expo 2022
- Lunches for the duration of the course