HOURS/CEUS: 16 Hours (1.6 IACET CEUs) (16 PHTA CEUs)
Cost: $1,790 Early Bird Member $2,290 Early Bird Non-Member $1,990 Member $2,490 Non-Member
- Review architectural styles.
- Examine Arts and Crafts, Prairie Style, California Bungalow, Art Deco, Colonial, Federalist, Ranch style, Mid-Century Modern, Post- Modernism, and others in the US.
- Discuss the significance of changes in style and review key examples of these styles.
- Describe the key principles of various styles and how to coordinate watershape design with architecture.
Understanding architectural styles will enable you to coordinate details and relate the water elements back to the surrounding environment in an appropriate way. When the pool is designed to match the home’s architecture, the effect can be breathtaking and add value to the property.
- Drawing Supplies
- Super Pass for PSP/Deck Expo 2022
- Lunches for the duration of the course
D271: Architectural Styles - Day 1 of 2