ASA Shotcrete Nozzleman Education: Presented by the American Shotcrete Association
This course is designed for shotcrete nozzlemen, individuals involved with inspection of shotcrete, and anyone interested in learning about the principles and practices that must be known and understood for a nozzleman to satisfy his role in the quality application of the shotcrete process.
ASA Nozzleman Education Courses present an overview on placement technique, finishing, curing, testing, equipment and safety as it relates to the nozzleman and the shotcrete process. This course also helps to prepare individuals for participation in the ACI Nozzleman Certification program. ACI required work experience, written exam, performance exam and other program criteria will be discussed.
The CP-60(15) Shotcrete Nozzleman Craftsman Workbook is included with the course registration fee.
- Attendance of this course alone will not result in certification as an ACI Shotcrete Nozzleman.
- This course will satisfy the education course requirement for a nozzlemen wishing to pursue certification as an ACI Shotcrete Nozzleman through ASA
- Attendees wishing to pursue ACI Certification will need to arrange for a certification course with ASA separately from this course (Wet Mix Exams are available for additional charges, please contact ASA directly for details and requirements)
- Attendees will qualify for and receive a complimentary 1-year ASA Nozzleman Membership
- Lunch is not provided with this course. A one-hour break is scheduled for lunch.
Fee: $395; $425 after Early Bird and onsite
Questions about this program, along with interests in pursuing certification, should be directed to Alice McComas with ASA. Ph: 248-983.1702 or Email Alice.Mccomas@shotcrete.org
. For additional information about ASA visit www.shotcrete.org